Monday, December 3, 2012

Dollar Tree finds! NYX & E.L.F.

      Hello fellow make-up lovers!! Sooo yesterday I went to the Green Bay Packers football game with my fiance! We got to sit in the Miller End-zone (it was an awesome time!) We won the ticket's due to winning 1st place in a costume party, thanks to my amazing homemade latex pieces and make up skills lol! Anyways, after the game the traffic was crazy and we had a hour long drive back home, so we decided to pull over at a taco bell next to a strip mall. After we ate I  noticed a Dollar Tree and decided to go kill time. Sooo i wandered around for awhile and ended u in the makeup section, well i was surprised to find L'Oreal and Maybeline products their. I also found some ELF Studio glossy gloss. I bought 2 shades of the ELF glossy gloss because the were in my colors (muted mauve and berry blush). On ELF's site (eyeslipsface.com) glossy gloss is $3 and at Dollar Tree it's obviously $1 so i ended up getting a pretty good deal. I suggest everyone checking out their local Dollar Tree for great make up deals! surprised 


       I am really into NYX cosmetic's and E.L.F. cosmetics right now.  The site i use to buy NYX is (cherryculture.com) thought processing and shipping take FOREVER i learned I think I waited 17 business days?!?! They have great deals on NYX though, so if you order from them for a gift, i would order 2-3wks ahead of time. I bought all my E.L.F. cosmetics from their (eyeslipsface.com) site. E.L.F. is a really cheap nice quality make-up brand. This past month they have had GREAT sales! i ordered a bunch of products for Christmas presents and it took 7 days for processing and 3 for shipping so it was here in 10 business days, which i think is pretty fair for buying during a promotion and what not. I also am waiting on a 2nd order i placed for my self, i got 24 different item's coming. I haven't tried most of the products i purchased from E.L.F. this time. I placed my order during the 50% off site wide sale! I only paid $24.45 with the $6.95 shipping already included!! (for 24 full sized products!!)  Check those site's out if you are interested! :)

As soon as my E.L.F. order arrive i will be posting pictures of the item's I purchased and swatches/reviews!!

After Christmas I will be posting picture's and reviews of my NYX products i have purchased!

~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment