Monday, December 3, 2012

                                                   MY VOXBOX FOR DECEMBER!!!
   Voxbox for December                                                                                      

I have to say I received my voxbox the other day and I am soooo excited to share this! I was shocked first of all to be chosen.   So I am going to give you a rundown of what I received and what my thoughts are on the products.

                                 
   1. Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape....honestly this is so delicious and ever so dangerously addictive. The bar is not thick and chunky , its on the slimmer side and thank God for that! Perfect combo of sweet with a hint of salty. There is texture to this bar due in fact to the almonds. I was awful and only gave my husband one section...lol.  This is the BEST chocolate I personally have ever tasted! I cant rave enough about this. My one complaint is I will have to dodge the aisle with this bar in it or I will become a Ghirardelli junkie...:)
                        2. Forever Red Eau de Parfume...this smells heavenly, I mean pomegranate and red osmanthus with vanilla rum? Yum! I have been wearing this the last couple of days...my husband is my scent go to guy...he has a great nose for what smells good on me. He really liked it. Unfortunately I do have one complaint about this scent. Let me preface it by saying this is by far the best scent I have smelled from BBW, but.....it does not linger on the skin for more than an hour maybe two. I would really like to see more staying power in this scent as it is beautiful.
                       3.Frixion by Pilot Pens...I received two of these pens one in red the other in black. You cant see it in the picture but they are really quite nicely packaged cute scrolling type design. These pens come with a cap and a clip.  These are gel ink pens and they are not lying when they say the write incredibly smooth. There is also a hard rubber eraser at the end to wisk away mistakes. What else can I say? Great pens to keep in your purse. Stylish design.
                      4,Gillette Venus Razor....This one is a no brainer as I have used these before...any of the Venus refills fit the handle. They sent me an extra head that is the Venus and Olay combo..love it. I love how this shaver follows the contours when you are shaving. Five blades produce a really great smooth shave. I really really like the Venus and Olay combo..my legs felt silky . I am so glad to have received this as I had gotten lazy and started just using my husbands razor. Nice to get back to Venus...and feeling more feminine...:)                       


Tracy xoxo



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment